We're looking for a dynamic, experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our Connections team.
Inspired by science. Designed for decision-makers.
Connections is the next generation of doing business. Designed for decision-makers, Connections has pioneered a new way of building trust through memorable experiences that lead to long-lasting business relationships.
This is an exciting opportunity for an articulate, creative, and enthusiastic team player. Experience in sales both face to face and over the telephone is a must. This sales role will be selling community membership to global luxury hospitality companies, wanting to do business in international markets.
The ability to build rapport with potential and existing customers is vital. Experience within exhibitions or B2B tourism would be an advantage.
You'll be working in a marketing team of three, and an overall team of twelve.
- Lead on day-to-day delivery of digital content and campaigns across event and membership products
- Identify and report on KPIs and online performance of digital activities
- Setting up email campaigns in Pardot (from design and execution to analysis and reporting)
- Manage prospect, engagement and retention campaigns across portfolio
- Support data control and management of newsletter sign ups and prospects
- Create, write and manage exciting content for online, blogs and social media content
- Work alongside marketing department to take briefings from clients or teams to deliver event campaigns and objectives
- Liaise with relevant teams to manage member and prospect contact lists within the CRM
- Pitch ideas and ways to improve and innovate functionalities
- Attend Connections events (both domestically and internationally) to support the marketing operations where necessary
- Represent Connections and its clients in a professional manner at all times
The person we need:
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Proficient in HTML
- Must have Salesforce/Pardot experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects
- An inquisitive, perfectionist and numeric mindset
- Business savvy and able to work in a fast-paced client facing environment
- Flexible and proactive with the ability to react quickly when the need arises
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme contribution
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Professional training allowance & mentor programme
- Annual Angel Day
- Mix of office & remote working